v : make numb or insensitive
Thursday, April 28, 2005
 
The Republican-written rewrites
Mr. Conyers,

I am sure that you have seen this story. As an American citizen this is repulsive to my sense of morality and no one should have their history rewritten to reflect a position that is just not true.

My specific problem is that I have read "The Franklin Cover-up" as a result like the 250,001 other Americans who have read it know the root of this. If you have not read it you should it says a lot about the intentions of those who did this.

I am angry about this it is a despicable abuse of government and should not be tolerated. I must insist that in this case someone be held accountable and fired for their blatant disregard of decent behavior.

The good guys will never win the battle of perception, if our perception is being constantly undermined by those who don't want to look like the bad guys.
http://rawstory.com/exclusives/byrne/gop_rewrites_dem_amendments_427.htm

There have been far too many lies, please find the strength to overcome them.

A very pissed off American

Wayne Collins
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger