v : make numb or insensitive
Saturday, April 30, 2005
 
Bobby Eberle -- Gannon's boss only person to see Flight 77
WTF?

You know what I mean...

From GOP USA

From what I saw, and using my training and education, I have concluded that there are only two explanations for the events in Washington, DC on September 11. Explanation 1: Flight 77 flew within a couple hundred feet above my head and crashed about 3 seconds later into the Pentagon. Explanation 2: Flight 77 flew within a couple hundred feet above my head and appeared to be headed straight for the Pentagon. In the following three seconds the National Security Agency stealthfully manipulated the time-space continuum and moved the Bermuda Triangle to directly over the Pentagon where it swallowed-up Flight 77. At that precise moment, explosives were remotely detonated in the walls of the Pentagon to simulate an aircraft collision.
And here if it wasn't "cleaned" but thanks to google cache were good, there is this his original account.
Driving in from Virginia with the top down on my friend's convertible, I was enjoying the clear blue sky and crisp air. I also paid moderate attention to the news radio station that my friend tuned in. I'm not a regular listener of news radio, but that morning was different. We had already seen reports on television of the first plane hitting the World Trade Center. We thought it was a very odd event, so we dialed in the news as we drove into town. At about 9:15 a.m., we heard reports of the second attack.
There was no doubt in our minds that America was now the victim of terrorism. What we did not realize was that the attacks were not over. We would learn that soon enough.

That is just a little weird
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger